Pax Divitiae assists clients to enter as well as manage migrations according to the OEM’s cloud agreement.
OEM’s have a process for every step of the migration lifecycle from shelving old licenses and unused ones, to subscription management. This is to ensure you get the best of the transactions.
A common challenge faced during this process is not knowing what your business can do and migrate to. This includes shelving the licenses that are not applicable anymore.
Customers require the know how of what is required and what is possible legally, as well as terms that will benefit your business interests. Take control of know exactly what you are paying for with our expertise.
- Cloud Migration business case assessment: We help you to make the business case for entering or converting existing licenses. We also guide you on
potential options and the pitfalls
- Shelving Document: We guide you throughout the shelving process so that you ensure that you save on support and get the best value. Our aim is to ensure you do not lose out on the investment already made.
- Compliance: We ensure that what ever you did not migrate is still supported and has the correct contract
with rights as well.
- Remediation: We help you get rid of unwanted/unused licenses through the migration
- OEM’s Cloud Management: We help you to establish best practices for managing the cloud deployment
ensuring that you always know exactly which reports to run for your cloud usage.
- OEM’s Cloud New contract review: We evaluate and guide you on the correct product mix and options to
take including scaling per use when necessary thus saving you costs.
- OEM’s Cloud Contract negotiation: We benchmark offers and share market knowledge.