Pax Divitiae assists clients to enter, manage and exit the OEM’s agreement. OEM’s have a process for every step of the agreement’s lifecycle and so should your company.
Common challenges faced are getting the certification process wrong and then suffering a forced and costly renewal of the existing OEM agreement.
Managing the OEM’s agreements throughout its term is another problem area where OEM license expertise is needed to control and remediate compliance issues before they spiral out of control.
- Software/Cloud License business case assessment: We help you to make the business case for entering,
renewing or exiting the OEM’s agreements. We also guide you on potential alternatives to the existing
- Software/Cloud License certification: We guide you throughout the certification process and help you
complete the global deployment report. We advise you on cost avoidance and how to maximize your OEM’s
- Compliance: We provide and analyse for specific OEM’s styled audit scripts which will give you an accurate understanding of your license position.
- Remediation: We advise you on compliance issues and how to resolve them.
- OEM’s License management: We help you to establish best practices for scripting, inventory tools and we educate internal stakeholders.
- OEM’s License contract review: We evaluate and grade each contract item in your OEM’s agreement and advise you on what to include and what not to include.
- OEM’s license negotiation: We benchmark offers and share market knowledge.